Friday, November 10, 2006

Raising my own business

After six years of being an Oracle employee
I have decided to leave the company and
raise my own business.






Starting from January 2007
I will be available for the following projects :
- Oracle consulting projects

- Oracle coaching

- Oracle trainings


It was a great pleasure for me to deliver courses for Oracle University.
Therefore I will continue to deliver courses for Oracle University Switzerland and its partners.

Also I am available for projects internationally
and still have free capacitie for the first weeks of 2007.

If you are interesting in booking me,
pls use my email contact in my profile here for now.
I will have a new website for my company soon with a new contact
and will publish it here also.

I have been an instructor for Oracle 8i, 9i and 10g core courses and have delivered
in Switzerland, Germany, Great Britain and the U.S.A. the following courses:
- Database Administration,
- New Features,
- Performance Tuning,
- Advanced Backup & Recovery with RMAN,
- Database Programming with PL/SQL,
- Technical Overviews


I have delivered special courses and events like:
- Oracle Expert night (Zurich , Geneva)
- New Features Workshop 10gR2 (New York, Chicago, New Jersey, London)
- Performance Tuning Workshop - Memory Management Oracle 10g
- The new Oracle 10gR2 suggested Backup Strategy (Swiss Oracle Usergroup)

I am still working on upcoming special events about:
- Oracle 11g New Features Overview
- RAC 10gR2 overview
- Oracle Data Guard

8 Comments:

At Mon Nov 13, 09:48:00 AM, Anonymous jGaL said...

I wish you all the best with your new business.

Starting a new business on your own, is always risky. Anxiety limits up at the beginning but after a few days you start feeling proud of your achievement.

So, congrats and keep up :)

 
At Mon Nov 13, 10:06:00 AM, Blogger lutz_hartmann said...

Thanks for the encouragment!
This is exactely what I need now.
=;-)
Lutz

 
At Mon Nov 13, 07:29:00 PM, Blogger Vidya Balasubramanian said...

Lutz good luck!! I have followed your blog consistently and think your posts help the Orcle community enormously. There was one thing though - is your blog registered with orablogs or has an XML feed? It will help a few reader like me who follow your blog.
Great work againand Good Luck!

 
At Mon Nov 13, 07:33:00 PM, Blogger Vidya Balasubramanian said...

Good Luck!! I generally follow your blog consistently and think your posts help the Oracle community a lot.
Good Luck with the new venture. I also wanted to know if your blog is registered with OraBlogs or has an RRSFeed
this will help reader like me to follow your posts.

 
At Sat Nov 25, 03:09:00 PM, Anonymous Bare said...

You get the strange feeling that the sun is setting at the Oracle University as you're leaving. Wish you all the best Lutz and yes as we said when we bumped into each other last week, will definitely keep in touch :-)

Bare

 
At Tue Nov 28, 10:49:00 AM, Anonymous Ralph said...

No way the sun is setting on Oracle University ! OU is keeping in touch with the Oracle community inside and outside the company as the mixed crowd clearly shows that we welcome every quarter to one of our Special Events in Switzerland ! ;-)

 
At Tue Nov 28, 02:55:00 PM, Blogger lutz_hartmann said...

Hi Bare,
As I said: I will continue teaching for OU.
No need to freeze!
=;-)

 
At Sun Feb 11, 10:33:00 AM, Blogger lutz_hartmann said...

Hi Vidya,
finally I have added the option to subscribe to my posts with xml feeds.
Have a look at the bottom of the sidebar.
Thanks for reminding me to do it!
=;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home