Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Oracle ACE awarded

Today I received an email with the following text:
... I am pleased to inform you that you have been nominated by XXX to receive the Oracle ACE award. You have been chosen based on your significant contribution and activity in the Oracle technical community. Like your fellow Oracle ACEs, you have demonstrated a proficiency in Oracle technology as well as a willingness to share your knowledge and experiences with the community....






This makes me feel very proud and I would like to thank all those people who have encouraged me to keep on blogging and writing on Oracle New Features in variouse tech mags.

I'll stay in touch with you!

8 Comments:

At Tue Nov 21, 06:27:00 PM, Blogger Eddie Awad said...

Congratulations! Well deserved.

 
At Tue Nov 21, 10:09:00 PM, Anonymous John Scott said...

Congratulations Lutz, well deserved.

 
At Wed Nov 22, 04:16:00 PM, Anonymous Ralph said...

Hello Lutz !
Cui honorem, honorem ;-)
Ralph

 
At Wed Nov 22, 06:41:00 PM, Blogger lutz_hartmann said...

Oh imperator maximus,
morituri te salutant!

 
At Thu Nov 23, 08:22:00 AM, Blogger Jeff Moss said...

Congratulations Lutz!

 
At Sat Nov 25, 03:06:00 PM, Anonymous Bare said...

Congratulations Lutz! Well deserved, considering I was one of your students last month and know you deserve this!

Bare

 
At Mon Nov 27, 12:27:00 PM, Anonymous Florbela said...

Congratulations, Lutz.
Big hello from Florbela at CERN!
Didn't take my exam yet, still waiting...

 
At Mon Nov 27, 07:54:00 PM, Blogger lutz_hartmann said...

Hi Florbela, I know that you will pass.
Who if not you?!
Thanks and have fun with Oracle 10g!
Lutz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home