Thursday, July 06, 2006

RAC TTT in Utrecht finished

Today we'll finish the Train The Trainer event for
Oracle 10gR2 Real Application Clusters
in Utrecht, The Netherlands.

Jean-Francios Verrier

It was such a pleasure and fun also to meet Jean-Francois Verrier again who has designed this course. He is also responsible for a number of other Oracle classes.








This picture shows all the delegates taking part in the training.
From the left there are:
John Boyle, Joel Goodman, Harald van Breederode, Jean-Francois Verrier, , Lothar Auert, John Abrahams, Andreas Reinhardt, Roman Niehoff, Thomas Hoogerwerf
and in the first row Pete Jones and me.
This week was so densly filled with highly compressed knowledge and inspiring talks.
I am so happy that I had the chance to get to know all these highly skilled experts and I hope that I can stay in touch with them.
It was a pitty that two of the German trainers had to leave one day too early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home