Thursday, June 01, 2006

My New York class

Have just finished my 10gR2 New Features for Administrators class in New York.
Again we squeezed five days in to three which was a tough time for everyone of us.
And again these very highly skilled and experienced people challenged me a lot wioth their hands on questions like their collegues in Chicago an New Jersey had done before.

These are the attendants of my class this week:

Ram

Kalyan










Navin, never had an attendant
who could ask so many questions
in such a short time!
Winarko


Nitin




Eugene








We have had a lot of fun with each other.

And again I got to know a very nice collegue
of mine from New Jersey.
Wonjun Choi


Thanks a lot for
helping me out
when I felt so
left alone and locked out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home