Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Chicago Training

This week I delivered a customized training for a bunch of very advanced DBAs in Chicago.



The location of the Training Center is so sophisticated (the walls in the building are all made of green marble from ground to top floor, well at least to 14th. floor, that's where the Oracle Training Center is located)



These guyes have really given me a hard time.
They were not interested in the courseware at all
but only in the technical internals of the New Features.
Hardest course I had, ever!
But fun also.

Somashekar
Alan

Selvam

Bhavesh
Warren
Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of Ravi.

They are all very highly skilled DBAs, never trusting any new features, always trying everything out until they really have proved that it does what they expect it to do.
It was a pleasure meeting you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home