Thursday, May 11, 2006

Iselin NJ Event part 2

Yesterday I have finished my special Class in New Jersey education center.
These guyes again gave me a hard time , trying to even be harder than their collegues in Chicago last week.

It was a group of also very experienced DBAs
and we had a fun time.
These are Ying, Mark, Alex, Miguel, Mangerh,
Sridhar and me on the last day






In the New Jersey Oracle Education Center
I got to know a very nice collegue of mine from Dallas.
His name is Lester Wells.
He delivered a Grid Control class there.
Thanks for being a light in the dark for me Lester!


Right after the event I headed for Kennedy Airport





and left for Zurich.



On the plane was a large group of orthodox Jews
who all of a sudden assembled in the middle of the plane
for praying.








Having arrived in Zurich I headed directely to the
Zurich Development Centerin order not to miss
Jonathan Lewis.


I will report in my next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home