Friday, March 10, 2006

Mark Soth has passed away


I have just received a message informing me that Mark Soth died a few days ago at the age of 37.




This makes me feel very sad and I am deeply shocked.
A few weeks ago I have had a very intense week with Mark in my DBA-class in Zurich. He had applied for the position of an Oracle Instructor for Oracle┬┤s training Partner Digicomp in Switzerland.
We had made arrangements to prep for the OCM-exam this year together.
I have got to know Mark as a very happy and joyfull person.
He had a clear idea of what he wanted and was going to build his fortune with his own hands.
He was trying to stand on his own two feet independantly with his just newly established own consulting company.

I wish we had had more time to get friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home